Monday, May 7, 2007

EATING OUT

Today I did a few things around the house and then went looking for flowers and hanging baskets to decorate my patio with. I must say that I like red, yellow and purple flowers. After going to two nurseries I decided that they were both too expensive.

After doing all that walking and looking I got hungry so I went to the arches for lunch. What an experience. When I walked in I almost fell on the floor. I don't know what they wash their floors with but is seems that it has an oil base and makes the floor slippery. I managed to get to the counter and placed my order. When the order came I gingerly walked (shuffled) to a table placed my tray down and shuffled to the soda dispensers to fill my cup. I also got ketchup at the same time so as not to jeopardize my life a second time. As I ate enjoying my meal, I guess they were making french fries, these awful beeping noises filled the air and eardrums. They just kept beeping, beeping, beeping and beeping until someone turned the dog gone things off. I must say that will be the last time I eat inside one of the arches. Just a reminded, was the floors with something else.

No comments:

Site Meter