Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THE MASK

While was in Texas I took some short trips with the family. One was to San Marcos to ride on the glass bottom boats and also take in the gardens surronding this ride.
On the was there we had to go thru Austin and wouldn't you know it was rush hour so it took some time to get through.
As we were sitting there moving inch by inch the kids were looking out the windows at the tall buildings that make up this lovely city. At one point in time, Spencer looked out of the back window and said rather loudly "ON MY GOD" and of course everyone said "what's the matter". Spencer siad "he's in the the truck behind us". If you have every seen the movies Halloween or Friday the 13th you will know of the masks Michael Meyers and Jason wore. All the kids looked back to see what Spencer saw and all were shocked and said "THE MASK, THE MASK". Both Lorri and I said "impossible" and the kids kept saying it. I glanced into my rearview mirror and what to my wondering eyes should appear but THE MASK, and the creepy thing is that you could not see the driver. The guy had this mask hanging from his rearview mirror. It gave the kids a scare and Lorri and I laughed after seeing it and eventually we were all laughing. If the driver of the car saw into my rear window, bet he or she were laughing too.

No comments:

Site Meter