Saturday, May 14, 2011

THE WEEKEND AGAIN.

The weather was wonderful all week. What happened? Was looking forward to going to the camper all week. Yesterday (Friday) it started out beautiful, 79 degrees, and by three in the afternoon it had dropped 30 degrees and was raining. What a kicker.

Today is no better with temperatures to be in the low 50's and rain, which it is doing right now. It's dark and gloomy and rainy. Nothing else to do but go to garage sales and according to the paper there are many of them. Maybe I can pick up some things to sell on eBay. Things that I found that sell well are catalogs such as Sears and J C Penny. Why people would collect these is beyond me but I am glad they do because it puts some extra cash into my pocket. I used to blog on PayPerPost which was good income for a retired person. A few years ago they changed the way they do things and I rarely get any thing to do through them. I guess they give all the jobs to the really, really good bloggers so they can make all of the money and push the little guy out. To top things off I was told two weeks ago that my part time job has ended because the company is moving to Dallas, Texas. So much for that. That job brought me a couple of hundred a month for working at home at my leisure.

WHEN ARE THE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL SECURITY GOING TO GET A RAISE????

No comments:

Site Meter