Thursday, October 20, 2011

THANKS FOR COMMENT MIKE.

You are probably right, they might have found some to do the job cheaper, or perhaps a relative or a friend of a higher up in the company who needed a job. Either way it isn't right as a lot of people know.
Thank God I am retired and don't have to put up with this. All I have to worry about is the higher up's in this country screwing with my health care and social security.
I hear people on social security will be getting a raise next year which will total about $38.00 a month and almost half of that will go to increased Medicare payment costs.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

Rich I am on a disability retiement,I am not yet old enough for Social Security.I just hope the republican&Tea Party donot gut social security as it seems they to want to do.

Site Meter