Friday, September 14, 2012

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT.

Who has been watching America's Got Talent? I have been watching it from the beginning. I have seen good acts come and go. I think that the acts that made it to the finale were the one's that need to be there except for the DOGS. You can go to any circus and see the same thing. They my friends ARE NOT A MILLION DOLLAR ACT.  What else can they do beside walk on their hind legs, push a ball, jump through hoops etc.  Would you pay to go see them in Vegas?  I WOULD NOT.
I must say that those AMERICANS that voted for the dogs must have been on drugs or had their heads up their ass.  Tom Cotter, the comedian was great as was the musician who made instruments. I am very upset that the dogs were chosen. Of course Sharon loved them because she has several dogs in her home that think everything in the house is to be peed or crapped on. 
What a joke.

No comments:

Site Meter