Friday, October 26, 2007

MR. COOL FALLS FOR MCDONALD CUSTOMERS

Today my granddaughters didn't have school. It was fall break thursday and friday. See that I had to fill their day with activities I called my son and asked if he wanted to go to lunch with us at McDonalds in Highland which has a outdoor playground. He accepted and I picked him up from work and off to Mc's we went. After ordering our meals we chose a table and ate. After the girls finished they went outside to the playground and my son and I stayed inside. We were talking when I noticed a young man come strutting in. He had a red head dress on, I don't know what you call it but I call it a rag. Pants with pockets hanging down to the floor along with the crotch of his pants. He had on a white shirt with red trim and attached to a loop on his pants was a chain which was attached to a wallet. He strutted his stuff so that everyone noticed him. He placed his order and waited for it to be put together. In the meantime an employee came to the spot the young man just passed and mopped the floor and placed a bright yellow plastic horse with the words "caution wet floor". At this point Mr. Cool got his order, turned to exit by means of the same route he entered and not looking down, up or sideways walked right into this yellow horse, fell and rebounded like a professional who did this all of the time and was out the door. Those who noticed, which were quite a few started to snicker and when everyone looked at each other burst into full laughter. Can't wait to go back and see if Mr. Cool comes back and what his encore will be.

No comments:

Site Meter