Wednesday, October 3, 2007

TWO YEARS TODAY

We all remember things. Birthdays, wedding anniversary's, and every occasion that reminds us of someone or something. Today is no different because it is the second, would you call it anniversary, that my Lady Andie was stricken with a stroke that took her from me and her family. It is a day that I relive in my mind everyday up to the time she was called to Heaven on February 13, 2006. The memories are sad ones except for the times I think she recognized me, said my name or hugged me. Those days are forever burned into my memory and those days I will never forget. The times that we spent alone holding hands are very special to me, for only I know what thoughts I had and the look in her eyes expressed her thoughts which, I hope were "I love you".

October 9th we would have been married 42 years.



2 comments:

Karen said...

I am so sorry. It must be hard. She must have been a special person. My thoughts are with you and I hope you always remember the good times. Hugs for you.

Matthias Köbrich said...

my thoughts are with you as well. i know how it feels like...

chilli

Site Meter