Wednesday, September 2, 2009

INTERESTING PHONE CALL

At four fifteen this afternoon I received a phone call from my daughter, Lorri, who lives in Texas. She was almost in tears and here it the situation.
She is new to the area of Killeen and doesn't know anyone who could help if she needs it. She is on her way home from work and she heard a knock under her van and pieces of something behind her. No lights came on and the van was still running OK. She called me, 1200 miles away and asked if I knew what was wrong. Are you kidding me. She asked if I would stay on the phone with her until she got home. She vented all the way. Twenty minutes later she was home and all I could determine was that she must have hit something on the road like a tire. She is going to call my son who is a mechanic and look under the hood as he walks her through what should be and not be under the hood.
I told her she should make some friends quick so she can get some help out there.


No comments:

Site Meter