Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WHAT SHOULD A GIRL DO?

Some people can take things too far, far enough to make some people quit their job.
My daughter in Texas is raising three kids without the help of a loser whom she left, good thing,. She worked for a nursing home after taking the tests required to do that kind of work. After saving enough money to live on for awhile she left the loser and filed for divorce. Things are not going easy.
She managed to get a similar job with a company in the new town where she lives. She takes care of a 20+ man who is blind and in a fetal position. She feeds him, gives him his meds, reads to him, changes his diaper and does whatever else is required to make him comfortable. The mans mother doesn't want to supply rubber gloves for my daughter saying they are too expensive. This woman owns two dogs and requires my daughter to clean up the crap in the yard. NO, NO, NO. I say my daughter is there to take care of the son, NOTHING ELSE.
Lady, clean up your own crap or have your husband do it.
At $8.25 a hour, taking care of the son is enough.
To my daughter. START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!

1 comment:

Becki said...

I agree! I hope she can find a job where she'll get the respect she deserves!

Site Meter