Friday, March 12, 2010

GOING TO TEXAS

On the 20th of March my daughter Lorri will be getting married to a gentleman in the United States Army. I do hope they will be very happy in their new journey together. This means that Angelica, Spencer and Aiddin will have a new daddy. I haven't met him yet but from what I have heard about him form everyone and also how he has taken them under his wing and cared for them he seems like a good catch for Lorri.
It's a day and a half drive from here to Killeen Texas, and that is not bad. With me I will be taking possibly my three grandchildren. If they go it will be the first time in two years since all have been together. The ages of the three I am taking with me are 8, 10 and 13.
I will be returning on the 27th of March from what I hope will have been a good time and warm weather.

No comments:

Site Meter