Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE TIGER IS BACK.

This past Sunday I watched the PGA Golf Tournament. There he was in all of his glory, Tiger Woods. It seemed that this man could do nothing wrong in the eyes of the onlookers. I really think that his presence took away from the other good players. Every time Tiger approached a tee, hit a ball or approached a green there would be a standing ovation with the applause lasting long beyond what they should have. If he hit into the rough people cheered, hit into a sand trap people cheered or missed a putt, people cheered. It was as if no-one else was playing.
I have never seen Tiger smile so much. Was it that he was glad that people had forgiven him for his off the course antics or was he thinking about how foolish people were to forgive him and he will now, after all of his tears and apology's, go on to make his millions doing ads.
As I watched the spectators make fools of themselves I wondered whose or how many pictures he carried with him to give him luck.

1 comment:

Warren Contreras said...

Yes the Tiger is back and I for one am quite happy about it. A little time will resolve a lot, just like it did for Bill Clinton.

Site Meter