Sunday, April 25, 2010

YOU ARE AT FAULT LADIES.

Yes, yes, yes ladies you are at fault for all of the earthquakes that are happening around the world.
You ask how? Well it is the way you dress and how you behave promiscuously. Let's get one thing straight. I didn't say it. It was said by an Iranian cleric named Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi who ever the hell he is. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.
All I can say is I feel sorry for him in not recognizing the good things in life. Also I don't think that he knows that Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries. See what the lack of education will do for you.
Ladies! Keep up the good work.
The countries President is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate. I hope he doesn't mean to the United States. Maybe he is working on this with Obama now.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Because of this whole boobquake thing I plan on wearing the most revealing tops I can find from now on.

the soul of japan said...

Hello Anne, this is my first time commenting here. Women who show too much skin, naturally attract attention. So what...men are supposed to accept this and carry on like they don't see women who flaunt their stuff, and that's how it should be no matter what.

I don't see why can't women just dress modestly.

Site Meter