Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT.

Was at the camper this weekend to meet with the man who fixed my air conditioner. When something like that breaks all one can think of it big $$$$$$$$$. Much to my surprise it was not big $$$$$$$$$ but only $217.00 and it works like a charm, although it was cool this weekend and I didn't have to use it.
As you might know there were several severe storms that came through Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. They were flashing storm and tornado warnings all night on tv. Well about midnight I fell asleep and woke about 6:30 am looked out my patio window and saw that it had rained. Met some friends later and they asked me if I had heard the heavy winds, sirens, thunder and did I see the lightning. People were also going around the campground telling people to go to the comfort stations for protection. I must have been extremely tired because I didn't hear a thing. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't. My camper is located at the end of the man made lake forming the letter Y for Yogi Bear and this part of the lake is known as Tornado Alley.
I was sorry to hear of the loss of lives and property due to the storms.

No comments:

Site Meter