Monday, July 19, 2010

GOIN TO THE LONE STAR STATE.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Lone Star State. In case some of you don't know that would be TEXAS. Songs like Yellow Rose of Texas and The Eyes Of Texas Are Upon You are just a couple of songs that reflect on the biggest state in the union. I was first introduced to Texas by way of a little town, I do mean little, that being Shiner. Population 2007 now 2003 now that my daughter and three kids moved out. Killeen is now their new home.
The reason for the trip is to return my two grand kids who have spent three weeks with me. It was fun and I'm sure they had a good time here and at my camper where they had unlimited fun. Now it's time to return to football practice and getting ready for school.
I'm driving and will have the company of three of my grand kids, Angelica, Spencer and Delaney.
When I drop them off I will stay approx three weeks and then return home. I will miss them but there is always next year and trips in between.
Looking forward to a nice trip.

3 comments:

Rauf Arshad said...

Nice Blogspot
http://sports-unleshed.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Say Hey to Texas for me. My daughter goes to College in the metroplex.

We lived in Wichita Falls for 10 years.

Put your hand over your heart when you enter and exit The Lone Star State.

PLU!

Rauf Arshad said...

good blog
footy-stream.blogspot.com

Site Meter