Saturday, September 11, 2010

THE WEEKEND!

Because the campground closes in mid October, we have things a little early. For instance today is Halloween with trick-or-treat, haunted trails, games and other special events. This will be the first time I will miss this event in the 13 years I have owned a camper at Jellystone Camp Resort. I will miss it.
There is a good reason to miss this event and that is because there is another special one time event happening, that being the 50th wedding anniversary of my brother and sister in law. They will be celebrating with about 80 guests and I will get to see friends and relatives that I rarely see. It will be good to catch up on family news and most of all eat good food and have a few drinks.
I am staying at their house overnight with tomorrow being a day to relax chit-chat and maybe even watch the Bears game. At any rate it will be a very nice weekend.

No comments:

Site Meter