Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?

If you have been watching America's Got Talent from the beginning like I have, you have probably had many, many favorites. I have seen a lot of good acts and I have also seen those acts go, some good and some bad.
As you may or may not know, tonite is the night that the winner is chosen from the final four. They gave it their all last night and America will choose the winner of the million dollars.
There are three singers and a novelty act to choose from. I would have bet that Prince Poppycock had it in the bag until last night. His act was too serious unlike his other acts where comedy was incorporated and the acts were really entertaining, but not last night. I think that it will be between Michael Grimm and Jackie Evancho.
Tune in tonight and find out who goes home with the money. My money is on Jackie Evancho.
What's your choice?

No comments:

Site Meter