Friday, October 22, 2010

THE PARTY IS OVER!

Yes folks, the party is over. The party that I look forward to every weekend. It is not a drinking party but a party where we sit around a campfire and talk, laugh and eat. You can't imagine the amount of satisfaction and fun a group of people can have at these gatherings.
As of last Monday the campground started shutting off water for the winter. All but one restroom will be closed, not that I needed one since I have a bathroom in my camper. The golf cart has been stored and covered to protect it from Mother Nature.
Now I have to look for things to do on the weekends. I can only walk through Menards, Home Depot, Target, Wal-Mart and other stores so many times before next April when the campground opens again.
At least last weekend was beautiful and we enjoyed our last camp fire until next year.
On Sunday goodbyes were said, hugs and kisses were given and tears were seen in some eyes as we departed the campground until next year.
Have a good winter friends.

No comments:

Site Meter