Thursday, December 23, 2010

THE BIG WRAP-UP

Now that the shopping is done it is time to wrap your treasures so they can appear under the Christmas tree on that special morning. Lets keep in mind that it is not only the day Santa brings gifts but the most important thing is that Christ was born on this day.
If you are one of those people who wrap their gifts the same day or next, you should be finished, if you are finished shopping. Some people, like me, leave the wrapping until the last minute. Fortunately for me I am giving mostly gift cards so I just have to put them into a card although I do have a few gifts to warp. God help those who are still shopping for that perfect gift.
As I mentioned yesterday, DeLaney, my granddaughter, bought a gift for her mother and this morning we wrapped it. Thank goodness I have a large selection of wrapping paper for her to choose from. It took her some time to make her decision. After careful measuring and cutting the paper three times the perfect measurement was achieved. When it was time to tape, each piece of tape had to be the same size. With this done it was time to pick out a name tag from the couple of hundred I acquired over the years. With this done and the name tag affixed to the gift a big smile appeared on DeLaney's face and the words "PERFECT" rolled over her lips and we were done.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

No comments:

Site Meter