Friday, March 11, 2011

DAMAGE AT CAMPGROUND

Between 11:pm Monday 3-6- and 7:30 am Tuesday 3-7, someone or persons entered the Yogi Bear Campground and caused extensive damage to trailers and buildings. In all there were 13 trailers and park models damaged. Windows and doors broken with cupboards, closets and drawers ransacked but no tv's were taken. In one case some change was taken from a trailer.
My park model was broken into back in 2005 while I was in Florida visiting my daughter. The park didn't call me, it was my neighbor who also boarded up the patio door which was broken. That was the only damage. I had a bank with some change in it and they only took the nickels. Figure that. The thief's did leave behind a radio and a picture of a couple of girls from the campground. The people were caught and they turned out to be a husband and wife who spent some time in jail. My neighbor just happen to come out and check on his camper and discovered mine and his broken into.
I can only hope that they catch this person or persons and give them the just dues.

2 comments:

livintheblues said...

that kinda of stuff just pisses me off....

Unknown said...

Lady--

Juxtapose that with the relative calm and peace in Japan. No reports of looting, rioting, lighting things on fire.

We have some very screwed up people in the good ol' USofA.

Have a relaxing weekend...
PLU

Site Meter