Monday, March 7, 2011

TERRY FATOR

Saturday when I was bored I checked out the movies available for instant viewing on Netflix.
I came across a video called Terry Fator in Las Vegas. If I am correct, Terry is the first winner of America's Got Talent and the winner of $1,000,000.00. He does a show using wooden figures (I don't think that dummies would be appropriate).
Let's keep in mind that there is another entertainer that uses dolls and that is Jeff Dunham. Unlike Terry, Jeff does not use singing or impersonations in his act, just very funny wise cracking dolls like Peanut, Walter, Jalapeno on a stick and Walter just to name a few.
On the other and Terry uses singing with impersonations like Elvis, Louis Armstrong, Erin Nevil and many others. I suggest that if you have Netflix you rent this movie and be prepared to laugh and in some parts cry. Excellent show.

1 comment:

Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken said...

This man is wonderful! I could listen to him every night and still not tire.
Martha

Site Meter