Sunday, September 25, 2011

FOOTBALL TODAY - BEARS @ PACKERS.

I watch the Chicago Bears play football whenever they are on tv, but there are certain games that I look forward too. Today is one of those games. Today's game is with our neighbors to the north, that being the Green Bay Packers.
Today is perfect football weather. 61 degrees and raining. These days are for die hard fans. I consider myself a fan but not the extent that I would sit in the rain or snow or temperatures in the negative numbers. My private seat is a Easy Boy rocking chair with a snack tray next to it with my favorite snacks on it and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for them. The washroom is near by with no line and best of all I get all of the close-up action on my 46 inch tv. When the game is over I don't have a long drive home and I won't have a problem finding my car in the parking lot.
Am I a good dedicated fan? YOU BET I AM!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Site Meter