Sunday, February 26, 2012

I HOPE.

I hope that the Academy Awards is the LAST  awards show. I am getting a little tired of these, stars? standing in front of the camera's and audience spewing out BS when in fact they are nothing but people who think that they can say and do anything they want both in public and private life. How many of these pot heads belong in jail for things that they have done. I'm not saying that they all are like that but you know who I'm talking about
After the, after the awards program parties are over tomorrow or in a couple of days it will be interesting to see who made a complete ass out of themselves. These are the ones who can't handle the fame and money that they have.
In all honesty I think that there are way to many award programs on the air, and it seems that the same people always win.
Please be over!!!!!

No comments:

Site Meter