Wednesday, February 28, 2007

DELANEY - DAY 1

Since Delaney has had her tonsils out the doctor said she could not go to school all this week, so grandpa is sitting for her. Julie drops her off on her way to work, 7:00 a.m., the important thing here is that Delaney goes back to sleep and sleeps until 9 or 10. When she does get up I put the tv on for her, thank goodness for Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob. This takes up most of the morning. Today we had E-Bay packages to mail, which we did, went to pay a bill and returned home. By this time she was hungry so she ate two eggs. Then she wanted to go for a walk. In the area where I live there are duplexes and condos built around a lake that has a walking trail. We went for a walk, I can't believe how out of shape I am, my legs are killing me.
With the weather being so nice we sat on the patio and enjoyed the day. At 6 Julie came and picked her up leaving me once again alone in my world only to return tomorrow morning to see what that day will bring.
Happy blogging

1 comment:

Karen said...

You sound so blazie (don't know how to spell that) about your day. Do you realize how wonderful it is the impact you have on your granddaughter? You daughter is so lucky she has you to help her watch the granddaughter.

Site Meter