Thursday, February 22, 2007

LOAFING

To all that read this today, good day to you.
I can honestly say NOTHING is going on today. No hospital visits, no vet visits, just going to my sons house later today. I just finished putting a few things on E-Bay and prepared a few items for shipping. Being single (widower) I dusted, waxed and vacumed. My house is spotless.
I don't know how warm it is where you are but it is a beautiful day here, in the 70's. It is so nice that I had coffee on the patio with Mandy at my side and we watched all the neighbors, young and old take a walk on this beautiful day.
Well I'm going to enjoy the rest of this day and hope you do too.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Don't you just love days like today? I am working but just having the windows open is so nice. I hope your dog does well and you don't have too many more expensive vet bills. Why is your blog called Lady Andie?

Site Meter