Wednesday, June 6, 2007

PPP LOVE

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Spread the love about this wonderful company that does blog marketing who pays you to talk about the products and services they have on their site. The name of that company is PayPerPost.

Being single and retired I have a lot of time on my hands. PayPerPost is one way that I find to fill in some of my day. I got started in April of this year and so I have made $30.00. I could have made more but I am timid and a little uneasy about doing this. I know as I do more and more posts all of this will pass and my earnings will increase. Since the money I make goes into my PayPal account I will leave it there as a savings account and use that money to take trips. Payperpost is a pleasure to work for. If you have a question they are right on it with a answer. So if you are looking for extra money, don't want to leave home, meet nice folks PayPerPost is where you should be. Check them out now.

No comments:

Site Meter