Saturday, January 9, 2010

BOB PRESTI IS 70!!!!!!

I am going to my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws home today to spend the night with them. It is a special occasion with that occasion being my brother-in-law Bob's big 70th year birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB. There will be some other family members present to enjoy the day with Bob and we will have, I am sure, a good meal and desert.
I have known Bob for 44 years. One year prior to marrying my wife Andie, until how. That was back in 1965. As long as I have known him he has always been a stand up guy. Being there whenever you need him. He comes from a family of, I believe, 12 children of which he is the youngest. His sister will be there to enjoy this day with him.
Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a fine fellow, Bob.
If you have noticed I have not made fun of him because of his reaching 70 and that is because I will also reach that age in June.

No comments:

Site Meter