Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WEATHER'S CHANGING.

This morning I got up and went out to get the newspaper wearing only a t-shirt. Later had to go to the store and found that I needed a light jacket. Few hours later I went out to get the recycle bin and discovered that I needed a winter jacket. How things can change in just a couple of hours. Tomorrow we are to get snow showers with temps around 40. This morning it was 60. At least I don't have to brace for a storm such as Alaska is supposed to get. God help them. I am sure that in time it will be my turn to look forward to the snow and ice. Luckily I am retired and live in a duplex where the snow is shoveled for me. All I have to do is look out of the window and say "OH MY GOD

1 comment:

Catch My Words said...

If you don't like the weather, wait a minute.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Site Meter