Thursday, September 20, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY

Do you like to shop with the crowds the day after Thanksgiving? The newspapers that come out on the day before and on Thanksgiving are about a foot thick with ads promoting ads for the Friday after Thanksgiving. That day is know as black friday. These stores open at 4, 5 or 6 in the morning with super buys. People line up hours before the opening bell rings. Standing in cold or rain to get these deals. Well let me tell you something. You don't have to do that because there is a site out there called black friday. With the help of this site you can sit in the comfort of your own home, in front of your computer and shop at your favorite store on line and still receive the deals you would get if standing in a line for hours. Be connected to you favorite store by black friday to purchase clothes, toys, jewelry, electronics or whatever you want for the special person or persons.

Myself, I sign on to JC Penney to do my shopping. By doing this I get great deals on the things I want and best of all I will, at times, get free shipping. Do you know what it costs to ship an item? It is not cheap. So I take advantage of especially when I have family in Texas.

Keep in mind black friday and let them steer you in the right direction for you shopping needs.

No comments:

Site Meter