Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES SHOULD APPEAR

I was reading the Sunday paper and looking through the ad's and it appeared there. I went shopping yesterday and I saw them there. I went to two stores today and sure enough there they were. You may have guessed it by now, yes Christmas decorations and trees. Lets get the Halloween stuff off of the shelves first. Then comes Thanksgiving and then Christmas. I think it is a shame how the merchants are forcing the seasons upon us. It is not the season any longer it is the bottom line $$$$$$ now. Lets go back to the old days when you didn't see holiday decorations until about two weeks before that particular holiday. I liked it much better that way and didn't get tired of seeing them and glad when it was over.

1 comment:

Suni said...

I abhor how stores rush through the seasons and holidays!!

Site Meter