Tuesday, September 4, 2007

LABOR DAY

Well it's over. I'm talking about the Labor Day weekend. We look forward to Memorial Day which is the big kickoff to summer, enjoy summer and then all of a sudden it's Labor Day and summer is over. Vacations end and kids go back to school.

Well I must say my weekend was great. I spent it at my camper in Plymouth Indiana Yogi Bear Campground. Weather was perfect and since I have someone cut my grass I was somewhat work free. Enjoyed the neighbors, food and campfire as well as good conversation containing jokes and what not. All too soon it ended. Four days of good times. This was the weekend also of the Blue Berry Festival in Plymouth Indiana where thousands of people gather to look at arts and crafts, listen to good music and eat lots and lots of good food. My wife and I used to go every year for the last 10 years but since she is gone I really don't have the desire to go. Maybe someday.

Hope you all had and pleasant and save holiday too.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I used to go to the Blueberry Festival. My kids marched in the parade. It is too crowded for me! Glad you had a nice weekend.

Jennifer said...

Where in the park are you guys at? Sounds like you have a purchased lot... I ask because my family and I were at Jellystone over the weekend as well.

Site Meter