Friday, January 18, 2008

LORRI THE MASTER DECORATOR

As I mentioned before me and my two granddaughters went to Texas to see my daughter Lorri. When Lorri lived here in Indiana she was, as she got older, the one who decorated the outside of the house at Christmas time and Halloween. Well now she has her own house to decorate and I must say she does a beautiful job with the outside and inside. Outside there are hundreds of lights and decorations that will catch every eye that goes by her house. Inside is a magical wonderland of lights and all sorts of decorations. It's really a shame that they have to be taken down. As well as having light on her beautiful tree there are lights on the curtain rods and around the island in the kitchen as well as on top of the cabinets. It is really a delight to be there. I wish I could get into the spirit of things like she does and she has three kids, a job and takes care of her house. Good Job Lorri!!

No comments:

Site Meter