Friday, June 13, 2008

DOUBLE HEADER

Yes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is a double header weekend. I'm not talking about baseball I'm talking about Flag Day and Fathers Day. Forget about today being Friday the 13th, lets concentrate on the weekend. Number one. Flag day is a day to honor our flag, show it with pride and treat it with respect. Not only do we do that but it is the day I was born, June 14, 1940. That's right, that makes me a young 68 years old. That special day happens Saturday. And we all know what Sunday is, because the stores won't let us forget, money, money money, it is Fathers Day a day we honor them just like we did mom a few weeks ago. The reason I call it a double header is that I get presents on Saturday and Sunday. Not bad huh?

It's off to the camper today where I will spend this weekend with friends and family. To others who are celebrating their birthday tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and to all the dads HAPPY FATHERS DAY. Enjoy.

No comments:

Site Meter