Tuesday, June 24, 2008

COSTUME CAULDRON IS WHERE IT'S AT

I hate to say this but Halloween is coming up fast. So fast as a metter of fact you may want to check out Costume Cauldron at http://www.costumecauldron.com/. See what they have to offer and then go to Wak-Mart and buy the same thing. Maybe. I checked out the adult costumes and what a bummer. They didn't have a Jack Dainels bottle costume. I made one, one year and everyone kept putting Jack Daniels down me. The evening was short and I didn't remember if I had a good time of not. In looking in the adult section at some of the costumes available, this company should be shut down and the owners arrested. is their name so don't forget it. Or maybe you should. They have everything you may need in the way of costumes and accessories. Makeup of any kind you can imagine. But remember, once you use the makeup they won't take it back because that thhe kind of people they are. They do have a return policy and they do not charge sales tax which is a savings in itself.
When I scanned the sexy costume section I came across two that I would like to buy and have my neighbors try on. One is the Eskimo Cuti and the other is the fishnet bodystocking with a V back. I'm sure you have different tastes but for now those are my favorites. If you know of a party where these will be worn, please call me and let me know.
Halloween parties can be fun, but with Halloween> costumes from Costume Cauldron can be even more fun and you may even be the talk of the party. When it comes time I will be ordering one from them and yes shipping is only $6.99. They not only have adult costumes, they have costumes for kids, teenagers, infants, toddlers and pets. Be sure to visit their website at http://www.costumecauldron.com/ and start looking to buy for Halloween.

No comments:

Site Meter