Friday, August 29, 2008

THE FOUNTAIN


I must admit that the Yogi Bear campground where I have a camper is really putting effort into sprucing the place up. They have painted, planted put up fencer etc. and it really looks nice. One attraction is a beautiful water fountain that I can see from my camper. It sits in the lake about 50 yards from my camper. It has 16 spouts that shoot water about one story into the air and that water curves at the top to give it a beautiful display. At night it has colored lights of red, blue, green and yellow that give it the appearance of being a crystal chandelier. I have noticed that people will stop and sit for awhile looking at the fountain. The money for this fountain was donated from proceeds of the functions at the park which are held on weekends. I thank them for such a beautiful addition to the park.

No comments:

Site Meter