Thursday, August 21, 2008

WOMENS BEACH VOLLEYBALL

Last night was another night of watching the Olympics. One of the events that I have enjoyed throughout the games is the women's beach volleyball. I consider this a fast action from beginning to end sport. Watching the team of Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor was shear delight. They dominated the court every time they were on it. I believe they let the other teams score points just to make the game interesting. They certinly earned their GOLD MEDAL I know that they want to start families soon and I hope this does not interfere in their competing in the next Olympics. It's hard to believe that nobody can beat them considering that they have won 108 matches. I will look forward to seeing them in the next Olympics. I now consider myself a beach volleyball fan because of the action involved or maybe it's the uniforms they wear. Either way it is a good sport to watch.

No comments:

Site Meter