Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PASSING OF DEB

If any of you good folks recall. About six months ago I asked for your prayers for a friend, Debbie Banasiak who had a lung transplant. Her husband Joe and daughters Katie and Amanda were vigilant in going to the hospital every day. I know how strenuous this can be. Deb's fight for recovery and return home to her family was a never ending battle with one setback after another, infection after infection, crisis after crisis. Just like my wife there would be a light at the end of the tunnel for a couple of days and then that light would go out. Deb was a very brave and strong person as was her family.

In this closing paragraph it is with sadness that I must say Deb passed into a better life, Sunday, August 10,2008 at the age of 58, a young woman who will remain in so many hearts for a long, long, long time. God bless you Debbie Banasiak.

1 comment:

BoBo said...

God bless her and I hope she has a blessed eternal life.

Site Meter