Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CAMPING SEASON HAS ENDED

As I said, camping season has ended. No more golf cart rides, campfires, roasting marshmallows and seeing friends and whatever else comes with camping. Yesterday they turned off the water in the park but left it on for the weekend which was just beautiful. I took this weekend to put away all of the decorations that I had outside and covered up the golf cart which I store on the patio. It was a sad day because the season doesn't start until April 15th of next year. So all there is to look forward to is cold weather, ice and snow. All us campers are praying that this goes by fast. Oh well I guess we have to take the good with the bad. It will be good to see my friends next year at the old Yogi Bear Camp Resort in Plymouth, Indiana. Have a good winter y'all.

No comments:

Site Meter