Sunday, October 26, 2008

PRIMETIME TV - FALL 2008

TV TV TV. I think that for many American families this is a very large past time that people can't break away from and I think that the tv networks and advertisers know this. There is big money involved in this and they are counting on you to listen about and buy their products. That is why the networks keep pushing the upcoming fall programs. I hate when I am watching a program and really get into it then I am distracted by some advertising of a program coming on next week or next month. Why then do they have tv guides in the Sunday papers or on your cable network. I already know what programs I am going to watch. My favorite being CSI. I am fascinated at how crimes are solved and I find the acting to be very good. I do watch other programs but not like I do CSI. Seeing that I do not have one of those fancy recording pieces on my cable I can't record other programs while watching one, so I am stuck watching only one at a time.

No comments:

Site Meter