Monday, October 20, 2008

MY SUIT EXPERIENCE

I am a retired business man and always took pride at the way I dressed. They say clothes make the man. I would buy suites off the rack and they would look good but one day I decided to have a suit made. What a difference, a big difference and it didn't cost much more that buying off the rack. I am retired now but still have the suit and wear it to special occasions. I want to let you know that I have come across a company that makes suits at very reasonable prices and you can look them up at http://www.mysuitny.com/. Visit this site and see what they have to offer in the way of hand made suits. Go to http://www.mysuitny.com/, click on "My.Suit Experience" and take a tour of the My.Suit buying process. Three very simple steps will be followed, measuring, styling and fabric selection. Should you decide to purchase a suit, make an appointment from the convenient schedule on line to visit their store in New York at Herald Square, 33rd and Broadway where you will meet with a consultant who will take up to 30 measurements for your new suit. While on line you can choose from the many styles available to you and choose from the many fabrics that are also available to you. I can tell you one thing, there is nothing better that a Made to Measure suit to make you look like a million bucks.
My suit is a global company with over 40 years of manufacturing and retail experience. It is a division of one of the largest suit makers in the world. They sell made-to-measure suite at close to off-the-rack prices. If you are one of TODAY' S businessmen and with the way the things are today it would be wise to look into a Made to Measure suit. Also tell your friends about it.

No comments:

Site Meter