Thursday, March 29, 2007

DELANEY - DAY 3

Today is Wensday the third day I am babysitting for Delaney. Really can't complain about days 1,2 and 3. She is really a good child but sometimes not by her mothers standards. The morning was filled with the irritating laugh of Sponge Bob and his pal Patrick, watching Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go. Thank goodness Mandy had an appointment for her body beautiful day. This gave us a chance to get out of the house and go to PetSmart where Mandy was getting her hair cut. We looked at all the birds, animals and fish then went to the video store to get some movies. I told Delaney she could pick out a movie. Yep, you guessed it, it was a Sponge Bob movie. So we went home to wait for the phone call to pick up Mandy and during that time I was able to hear that irritating laugh of my favorite cartoon character for more than one hour and forty five minutes. The call to pick Mandy up came at 5:15 and we went to get our new clean beautiful Mandy. When we got home Julie was here waiting for us. She stayed awhile and then it was time for me to go get my taxes prepared.
Much to my surprise after all of the figures were put in and the tally button was pushed, I AM GETTING MONEY BACK.
Until next time happy blogging.

No comments:

Site Meter