Saturday, March 17, 2007

DELANEY -

Delaney arrived at my house at 7:15 a.m. and Julie put her down to fall back to sleep. I was awake but pretended to be sleeping because if she say I was awake she would not fall back to sleep. By her sleeping I was able to read the newspaper and work on the internet until she woke up which was 10:30 a.m.. The morning was hot so she ate breakfast of eggs and toast on the patio and I had a cup of coffee. She kept herself busy playing with dolls or coloring. In the afternoon, about 2, I asked if she wanted to take my dog Mandy for a walk around the lake, of course she said yes. We hooked Mandy to the leash, grabbed a couple of plastic bags to pick up any accidents and began our walk. It was such a beautiful day, a little cloudy by beautiful. Just before we got to the lake trail I heard thunder and the skies got darker. I said to Delaney that we had better go back and she said, I don't care if I get wet and I told her I did. So with a scowl on her face we headed back for home, thank goodness, for after 5 minutes there the skies opened up and the rain came down as well as the temperature falling about 30 degrees. The rest of the day was spent watching cartoon, Sponge Bob, and doing my hair. She was playing beautician, spraying my head with water and pretend curling what hair I have on the sides of my head. This was ok because it was keeping her busy. Julie showed up about 5:45, stayed for awhile and again left me to my peace and quiet.

No comments:

Site Meter