Friday, March 30, 2007

NO RESPECT!!

Seeing that yesterday was a nice day and I was babysitting Delaney I thought she would enjoy going to the park. When I put that question to her, she had her shoes and jacket on in a flash. When we got there, there were other kids her age with their mothers. All the kids were playing nicely together. Also there were six older kids I'd say between the ages of 12 and 15 years old, three boys and three girls. Everyone was having a good time until the older kids started using foul language, both boys and girls. Without any respect for the smaller kids and the mothers it was a endless flow of words and also grabbing each other. After so long I went over to them and asked if they could stop because of the parents and smaller kids. There were giggles and laughs but they did stop and moved away. I don't know what their thoughts of me were and I don't care it was not proper. Why did they have to be told not to do that, did they think they were grown up doing that. I know that all kids are not like that because I've seen other groups of boys and girls who did not do that. God bless them for that. At least they showed respect for others.

No comments:

Site Meter