Saturday, March 31, 2007

SITTING DELANEY - DAY 5

This was the last day I had to sit for Delaney. She will go to school next week. Yesterday we were out the house early 11:30 and hit the first of the spring and summer garage sales. These are good places to find things for E-Bay. Didn't buy anything but it was nice to get out. After that we went to the cemetery to visit grandma (Andie). Said our hello's and Delaney said she was hungry, as always. We wound up going to McDonalds that has a indoor play ground. I can't complain because I was the one who suggested it, I also forgot is was spring break. Delaney was one of about 100 kids there. Talk about noise (this is a inside play ground). In spite of trying to keep tack of Delaney's whereabouts and the yelling and screaming, it was quite an experience as I am sure some of you grandparents know. One and a half hours later I convinced her we had to go home and let the dog out. The first thing out of her mouth when we got into the car was, can we go to the park. I did convince her that we should stay home because Julie was coming to get her soon. She settled for "SPONGE BOB" and that hideous laugh. I do say I do love her or else I would not do the things I do for her. Right grandma & pas?

No comments:

Site Meter