Saturday, March 31, 2007

LADY ANDIES BIRTHDAY

This is March 31, 2007. I can also tell you that on this date in 1945, someone very special came into this world, and was named Andrea. God wanted her to live with him so on February 13, 2006 she was called home. Even though she is not here, I think it is a special day. This morning I bought some flowers and went to the cemetery and wished her a happy birthday. I also sang Happy Birthday to her. This may sound silly buy it is a way of helping me get past losing her, which I don't think I every will because she was something very special to me and others. I am sure for many of you out there you can relate to my feelings.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDIE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to Andie.

Julie said...

Hello mom Happy Be-Lated Birthday since you have been gone it seems like life is just in slow motion I really miss you and love. You know I was tlaking to one of my friends today and I was telling that I would give anything to be able to hug and kiss you and tell you I LOVE YOU. When you died in front of me I really hope you were able to hear me when I said I LOVED YOU and YOU were a fighter I know that. Well gieve everyone a kiss for me up there and tell grandma I miss her and Love her also. Save me a seat up there and and save one for dad to he is a saint he has really helped me out with everything. I just hope one day I will find someone that loves me as much as dad LOVED YOU....

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Site Meter