Monday, April 23, 2007

WEEKEND AT THE CAMPER

Seeing that it was such a nice weekend I decided that after Mandy's doctor appointment we would go to my camper in Plymouth, Indiana. We arrived about 2:00 in the afternoon, I unloaded the car and put things into the refrig. It was such a beautiful day that I said to myself, self we have done all the work we are going to do today. So I went accorss the street to my neighbors and said hi. An hour later I went back to my camper and made a grocery list, went to the Wal-Mart in town and picked up what I needed. Picked up dinner on the way back, Chicken Ceaser Salad, again put things away and ate. At 8:30 went back across the street where they had a roaring camp fire going and told stories and jokes and caught up on the news from not seeing these folks for six months. It had to about 12:00 when we all parted. I went home and prepared myself for the next days work.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love it there and I wanted to add "It really made it easier for us to get through everything that has happened I would love to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN THERE FOR US!!! at the camp group and in our lives and Thank you for keeping my dad THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD... Pass me a smore... Love Yah...

Karen said...

Hey! You were only 40 minutes from my house! There is an awesome scrapbooking store in Plymouth that I go to when I can.

Site Meter