Sunday, December 2, 2007

DECORATING

What a glorious time of year. Christmas. My granddaughters have been waiting all week for me to put up the Christmas tree. Each day they came home from school and were disappointed that it wasn't up yet. Well Friday, much to their wondering eyes did appear as they came through the door after school, the beautifully lit Christmas tree. This put them in the Christmas spirit because they haven't settled down yet. Yesterday was spent, by me, going through the closet looking at what beautiful things that were going to go on display for the season. I must admit it was all I found. The house looks so bright and cheery and I'm sure my wife had a hand in whispering into my ear as to where things should go. Even though she is not here she is a big influence in the Christmas decorating. I think we did a good job and Santa will bring a lot of gifts. The manger is in a place of honor for all to see because, lets face it, it is HIS time of year.

No comments:

Site Meter