Wednesday, December 19, 2007

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today is the last day of school until January 7, 2008. I will have both granddaughters with me all day for those two weeks. One break I might get is when we leave for Texas the day after Christmas so Angelica can see her mom. She is very excited. Yesterday the girls had parties in their rooms and came home with loads of goodies of which I can't have because I am diabetic. But they sure look good. Today is just a relaxing day for them. Angelica and her class did a report about Emperor Penguins and they will be watching a movie about them today. They were able to wear pajamas and bring a blanket to lay on and also bring hot chocolate mix. I am sure they will have other refreshments. Their room mothers take good care of their class. So after today they all mine. God help me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Site Meter