Saturday, December 8, 2007

WOMAN STABS NEPHEW

I read the paper looking for something that I can share with anyone who reads my blog. I try and find something amusing but this article I found turned my stomach. This happened in Florida. A woman stabbed her 12 year old autistic nephew, who is also mute, in both eyes with a military style dagger likely leaving him permanently blind. Then she stabbed herself in one eye. I guess she didn't do the other eye because she wanted to still be able to see. The other kicker is that there were other relatives there but those idiots waited, yes waited ten hours before they called 911. Now the big question is, who do you charge with a crime. For sure the woman who committed the crime, but what about those who waited before they called 911. I say do them all.
What do you think?

No comments:

Site Meter