Friday, December 14, 2007

I'M DONE, I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!

Yes fellow bloggers like my header says I'M DONE. Done, finished, over with Christmas shopping. 90% of the items I ordered online from JC Penny's because it was free shipping. The other 10% was gift cards. I parked my car and went right down the line to Circuit City, Loews and Kohls. Now it's time to wrap. I get everything out, make sure I write down how many batteries I need so that on Christmas morning I don't hear "where are the batteries". After I get everything ready to go I put on Christmas Carols and pot of Christmas coffee. I found individual packages of coffee such as Chestnuts by the Fire, Tiramisu and Hot Butter Rum and they are great. I sit down and wait for the coffee to finish brewing, get a large cup and start wrapping. It really gets me into the spirit of things. Both my granddaughters are in school so I have all the time in the world to enjoy this task. Then comes the last, when I have finished wrapping, of where am I going to hide all of this stuff. I know, I will put them up in attic in the garage. Problem solved. For the rest of you, HAPPY WRAPPING.

No comments:

Site Meter