Wednesday, May 7, 2008

CHEAP HEART MED FOR ANIMALS AT WAL-MART

Something that I learned today which was passed on to me by a friend of my daughters. She has a dog with a heart problem and for the longest time she was paying the vet big bucks for heart medicine for her dog. Then she found out that Wal-mart will fill the prescription for $4.00. So I called Wal-Mart and asked because my dog is on Prednisone and I was told that, human or animal, if it is a heart med they will fill it. For the life of me I don't remember what it cost me at the vet nor can I find a receipt but regardless, at Wal-Mart 60 tablets is only $5.63 and I know that is less that what I paid at the vet. Look into it you might be able to save yourself some money. Just thought I would pass this on.

No comments:

Site Meter